Udemy - Portrait Retouching Essentials in Photoshop (upd 6/2019)

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by Vanilla, 11 Dec 2019.

1. Vanilla

Vanilla Veteran

taQAsxh.png

Learn everything you need about retouching and Create Amazing Images with Photoshop!

What will You get in this course?

1. I am going to show you how to do raw conversion to make your retouching easier - in camera raw, as well as in capture one!
    2. I will show you how to clean up the image in non-destructive way - using just simple tools.
    3. Probably most demanding part - I will show you how to do dodging & burning. Also I will deliver you actions which help you to speed up your worflow.
    4. I am goin to give You my best method for working with contrasts, shadows, and highlights to have full control on every detail.
    5. I will show You how I work with colors - how to work selectively with certain areas like shadows highlights and midtons to adjust colors.
    6. Final touches - my final steps to make sure your image - will look perfect.

Who this course is for:

Portrait photographers
    Everyone who wants to Learn Retouching - Fast
    Retouchers willing to speed up their workflow
    Everyone who wants to learn how to create amazing portrait images

Author:
    Marcin Mikus
    Updated: 6/2019
    Subtitles: English
    Resources: Included

Exclusive to PHOTO-VIDEO.CLUB. Please, do not post this content on other sites.

Link:
    https://www.udemy.com/course/retouching-essentials-in-photoshop/

Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 16 Dec 2019
    John Dorie, diosdado, PomDL and 30 others like this.