Udemy - Storytelling with photoghraphs - Hayley Ch

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by pamscot, 28 Sep 2019.

1. pamscot

pamscot Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    b803102486d0e9901a1edf3d38cfc8a2.jpg

https://www.udemy.com/course/storytelling-with-photoghraphs/

Description
    This course will be fun, creative, exciting. In the first section of the course I will show you a series of pictures, and we’ll have to express some ideas around that. Something very simple and fun to do, don’t worry, I am here to support you when things get tough.

The exercises presented in the course are meant for self-discovery, and to boost your creativity and also teach you a lot about photography in this process.

The second section requires a little bit more practice but it is also fun and simple.

It's creative, personal and you'll be learning more about photography by doing. If this sounds interesting and attractive to you, I invite you to take this course.

Your course project consists of the collection of the small exercises that you find in the lessons.
    You may also pick one or a few that you like best. Do as many as you feel like, but please do at least one of them; you'll learn more by doing.

You will have more than 10 assignments and pick a few or do them all and you will learn a lot!

See where your inspiration takes you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Xabi_F, opsraf181, f29 and 29 others like this.
  2. billyfern

billyfern New Member

Many Thanks for this pamscot

3. uniquelyme

uniquelyme New Member

can this be reuploaded please... thank you!

tomko likes this.