Udemy - The Ultimate Posing Flow For Portrait Photographers

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by Electric Shock, 30 Jun 2018.

1. Electric Shock

Electric Shock Master

Gold Member No Limit
    In our photo studio we have led over 50 photography workshops so far, specializing in creating conceptual photoshoots. And knowing how to pose a model or client is a big part of a successful shoot. I realized that most of my students were really savvy about photography techniques and new technology but started to freeze when they had to pose the model.

One of the most important skills that you will need to develop as a portrait photographer is being able to direct your subjects into the right pose. It will make your model or client feel natural, and your photography session will flow.

At the end of this course, you will know how to pose your clients and models for the most flattering pictures. If you watched my tutorial ‘posing like a pro’ or if you have already learned the foundations of posing for portrait photography, this course takes those lessons even further by bringing you into my studio where you can watch how I put it all together into a real shoot to create the ‘posing flow’.

To give you a real life experience, I will show you how I work with a model versus a couple that never stood in front of the camera. None of the shoots are rehearsed with the exception that I briefed our model Rebecca to bring some different wardrobe items for variety. This means you will see realistic posing problems and questions that your client or model might have, and how I communicate with them to bring them into the right pose.

Link: https://www.udemy.com/the-ultimate-posing-flow-for-portrait-photographers/learn/v4/overview

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

0aivoq27n, fotonoto, Xabi_F and 119 others like this.
  2. peaceloveren

peaceloveren New Member

wiebenik likes this.
  3. temptess33

temptess33 New Member

thank you very much