Ultimate Guide to Landscape and Nature Photography

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by grenice, 11 Apr 2019.

1. grenice

grenice VIP

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    17a3d267ea.jpg

Learn how lighting, composition, and photography techniques help you create stunning landscape and nature photography
    What you'll learn

You will gain the ability to find subjects and scenes worthy of photographing.
    You will understand what great light is and the best light for different subjects.
    You will learn to master composition and compose better photographs.
    You will understand what photo equipment is best for broad or narrow landscapes.
    You will learn the Exposure Triangle and capture perfect exposures each time.
    How to take a mundane RAW file and make it look fabulous.
    In the Field Trip section, the instructor takes you into the field and demonstrates important techniques.
    Bonus lectures include Amazing Places in America, how to find them, and how to photograph them.

Requirements

No experience required: I will teach you everything!
    If you have a camera then a basic knowledge is helpful is helpful, but not required.
    Basic computer knowledge to process digital photography image files.
    Passion! A love for the natural world compliments great nature photography.
    A camera, lens, and tripod are required to practice the self-assignments.

Description

2019 Updates: 6 new videos on Winter Photograpy

Do you love the outdoors, landscape, nature, and travel photography? If so, you are in the right place.

Welcome to The Ultimate Guide to Landscape and Nature Photography.

In this course jam packed with p[hotography tips, you will learn the key ingredients to creating amazing landscape and nature photos. You will learn about the gear best suited for landscape photography, how to obtain a perfect exposure, how to develop your ‘Eye’ to see striking compositions, and how to ‘see’ the light.

Join me as I share 35 years of landscape photography experience from across America. We’ll look at how to photograph mountains, rivers, the desert, sunsets and sunrises, forests, all four seasons, and much, much more.

In this course you will learn:

Everything you need to know regarding photography equipment for landscape photography

How to master exposure settings

How to creatively use Depth of Field

Visual strategies for stunning compositions

Finding the best light for a subject

How to make the image ‘pop’ with processing

And effective assignments for you to practice and expand your learning

Why learn from me?
    I will share the same techniques I used to create landscape photographs that have appeared in over 500 calendars, hundreds of magazines, advertisements, web uses, books, and more. I have photographed in every state in the lower 48 of the U.S. and will demonstrate the necessary techniques to create stunning photographs. I will show you how I created quality photography that resulted in being published in National Geographic, Outside, Sports Illustrated, Backpacker, Snow Country, Outdoor Photographer, and many more.

Wait, there’s more…..
    Also included, are multiple lectures all captured while photographing in the wild. They are called Field Trips and are designed to demonstrate important techniques included in the course lectures. I’ll take you with me as I explore and employ a variety of approaches for creating beautiful photographs while in the field.

There are Bonus lectures as well.
    Having travelled the entire U.S. photographing, I certainly have my share of favorite places and that is what these bonus lectures are all about. I will show you not only the photographs I captured, but where to find those locations and in many cases, include the directions to get there and/or GPS coordinates. In some cases, other information is included such as when to go, the best time of day, and even technical details will be included.

Are you ready to create stunning nature photography?
    Then join me in this online adventure and in no time, you will gain a better understanding of how to create great landscape photographs.

The mission of this course is to stop letting the camera control you by providing you the knowledge that shows you how to take control of the camera.

Are you ready to discover simple and easy-to-follow strategies for creating beautiful photographs that I have used for 30 years in my professional business?

Who this course is for:

Beginning photographers who want to improve their skills for better nature and landscape photographs.
    People with any type of camera, planning a nature field trip they want to photograph.
    Even those with point-and-shoot cameras or smartphones will benefit from this course.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    animelrhl likes this.
  3. dragoo

dragoo Semi-Pro

Empty folders? :(