Gold Veresdenialex - Sony Camera Film Recipes (Emulate 66 Different Popular Film Stocks in Camera)

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by seanslogins, 5 Jun 2024.

1. seanslogins

seanslogins New Member

Gold Member
    You’ve probably been searching high and low to get closer to Film with your Sony camera

Sure. Its dynamic range is great, and the low-light performance and autofocus are impressive.

But there’s one thing that’s stopping you.

Handling Sony’s colors can be a real pain. You spend hours in post-processing trying to make your shots look the way you want them to.

It’s easy to feel creatively stuck. Film stock prices are through the roof and seeing Fuji users having a blast with the film simulations leaves you feeling defeated. While Fuji’s film simulations are cool, you’re swooning over Sony’s features.

But here's the thing: you don't have to settle for dull colors, hours of post-processing, or bullshit LUTs that don’t deliver.

What if you could bring life into your Sony and get awesome colors, straight out of the camera?

Just by using the Picture Profile Menu.

Yep. JPEGs with that film look.

You see…

Like most people, I used to think that the Sony Picture Profiles were just flat starting points for post-processing. But then I started experimenting with them. And it was like a door full of possibilities opened up. It was a ticket out of the creative rut I was in.

That’s the best part about them.

These Sony film simulation recipes aren't just about making your footage look cool.

You spend 8 hours a day crunching your back like a croissant to edit your shots.

That’s what makes the analog shooting experience so alluring.

As much as we love the control + flexibility that digital gives us, there’s nothing quite like the nostalgic charm of film. And the experience that comes with it.

Film forces you to be in the moment. To observe the scene.

How it’s lit. How it moves and flows.

It gets you out there in the world and out of your chair. It forces you to be in the moment..

To click into the scene.

And with these Sony film simulation recipes, you bring a part of the analog shooting experience to your digital camera.

When creating these, I really wanted to emulate the look of the most-loved film stocks. Think Portra 800, Classic Chrome, the Classic Negative film simulation, and more. Just load a recipe and you’re good to go.

Plus, these film simulations are customizable. So you can use them in commercial settings or to create your own signature look. Want more contrast? Dial it up. Need to desaturate a lil bit? No problem. It's like having a personal lab right in your camera.

So dust off your Sony camera and start creating. The possibilities are endless.

[​IMG] [​IMG] Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 3.12.44 PM.png Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 3.13.35 PM.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    PW: p-v.club

Attached Files:

alhobo, Dadodak, ska1v3r and 51 others like this.
  2. pasiv

pasiv Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Thx

3. BuDWiZeR

BuDWiZeR New Member

Gold Member
    i had bought these. some really good things out of camera if you like the film look. better than what my friend can achieve on his fuji as the sony is more customizable