Viktor Elizarov - LR Rapid Editing for Instagram

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Kendilik, 26 Jun 2022.

1. Kendilik

Kendilik Silver II

Viktor Elizarov - LR Rapid Editing for Instagram

MSXQdJm.jpg OLCVMwQ.jpg N6H4RXf.jpg

Introducing Lightroom INSTA Kit

Cathedral Valley, Utah
    Instagram was never my first choice as a primary platform to share images and promote my business. The main stumbling blocks for me were the relative complexity of publishing photos from a desktop computer and the stained reputation of Instagram’s owner, Facebook.
    Since the demise of Google Plus and the decline of 500px, Instagram became the default publishing and promotional tool for my photography business.
    It took me a while to streamline and simplify my Instagram editing workflow. Now, it is nicely integrated into my overall promotional and publishing activities.
    The Lightroom INSTA Kit reflects my Instagram workflow where I have all the necessary tools to edit and optimize my photos for Instagram publishing.
    The Lightroom INSTA Kit is built around the same concept as the Lightroom Rapid Editing workflow, which I developed and perfected over the last few years.
    If you are new to Lightroom Rapid Editing, I encourage you to dive into the chapter 05. Lightroom Rapid Editing on page 23.
    If you are familiar with Lightroom Rapid Editing, let me show you 7 main components of the Lightroom INSTA Kit.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**