We have an epidemic in our Ranks.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by DLUX, 14 Mar 2022.

1. claracake1

claracake1 Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    I just went through my emails from mega and I got exactly the same. I'd never uploaded or shared any Tara Mapes files but I must of had some of her tutorials saved to my account. Thanks Tara for having literally all my stuff deleted :mad:

2. janabart

janabart Gold Nova

No Limit
    mega just suspended my account without notice, any other alternative to mega?

3. h1ghm1nd

h1ghm1nd p-v.club fan

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Yes. 1fichier.com.

janabart likes this.
  4. whiterose1991

whiterose1991 Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    both of my account on mega got shut down and I ONLY shared here, and only member of this site. Got the Tara warnings/copyright messages for both. I have a feeling that there is someone here that is leaking a bit too much out, some of meg that I shared got leaked so fast to other pages that I knew it came from here as I am the only one that shared that material. Now with mega being shut down repeatedly is worrisome for sure. I would hate to loose this group.

5. dinobytes

dinobytes Gold

No Limit
    I still haven't figured out how to get that for free, though. I'm just not looking to pay, hence my reason for being here ;)

6. Patto01

Patto01 Silver IV

I'm confused. Don't you have to pay to be a Gold Member?
    I was in a group (Music), some years ago that only allowed new members with a recommendation from an existing member, and to make sure members were picky about recommendations, if someone you recommended violated their policies, YOU were penalized.
    Anyway, I'm one of those who hadn't contributed but was asking for stuff. I had no idea how to get a free upload account. Once I figured it out, I tried to share, but could only post three titles per 24 hours and saw Gold members like, and download, my content, but I couldn't download theirs. I guess that makes some kind of sense, but I'm done.
    Good luck with it.

7. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Patto.....this forum is a bit unique with its rules, but has so far has had success running with them. Some members simply want to show up and download whatever they can access. That's ok....since most warez sites offer the same materials and assets that are easy to grab. Alot of content here is exclusive...and although i subscribe to "sharing is caring", i do not subscribe to leech your ass off for free. There are quite a number of free upload sites, had you asked. AND free dl sites, had you asked. Did you ever try to upload anything, anywhere?

8. Patto01

Patto01 Silver IV

I uploaded 9 titles, one of which you liked so I assume you downloaded it. I thought my comment made that clear, if not the number of titles. I'm pretty sure I uploaded the number of titles I "leeched", but if not, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers and my main point was to contribute a method I've seen employed in the past, to address the topic at hand.
    Again, good luck with it.

9. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

sorry, don't really pay much attention to WHO uploaded the share, so much as the content itself apologies

10. Patto01

Patto01 Silver IV

No big deal, I figured as much.

11. dinobytes

dinobytes Gold

No Limit
    I do pay...by sharing content. And had you read the rules, you would've seen upload options mentioned, so I assume you didn't read those.
    Be done, that's fine. You seem to just be here to complain anyway ;)

12. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

he admitted his wife says he does....so.......:p;)