Wedding Guide: Expert Planning Tips for Your Wedding Day

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by grenice, 20 Mar 2019.

1. grenice

grenice Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit

Getting Married? Recently Engaged? Planning Your Wedding? Wedding planning tips for Maid of Honours or soon to be brides

This course will teach you everything you need to know to have the best wedding planning experience ever & save thousands of dollars in the process! I've planned & filmed more than 200 weddings & I'm excited to share with you, how to get the best services from the companies you hire, for the lowest prices! I've spent over 3000 hours working in weddings, researching, & putting it into action to teach you how to have a great wedding experience from engagement to honeymoon!

Even if you only save $1000 from applying the knowledge you received from enrolling in this course, you'll still save $950 on your wedding after the course cost!

d9a7e64be8.jpg

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. bilbobaglips

bilbobaglips Silver II

"WHAT TO ASK PHOTO/VIDEO VENDORS BEFORE HIRING:**
    1.How many weddings have you shot?
    2.What training/experience do you have?
    4.Can I have the raws & can you throw this in for free?"
    WTF!!! Seriously!? Who the hell are you hiring if you have to even ask the first two, and the third is the most outrageous question as if it's something a photographer will just throw in!? Want the Raws? that's gonna cost you a lot, since your editing could damage the photogs reputation, therefore will have to pay the price. UNLESS it's by well known editor and going to be published in a worthy mag. But if you're planning a wedding yourself it's likely not.
    anyway rant over

levitzj2 likes this.
  3. bilbobaglips

bilbobaglips Silver II

Thanks for the upload btw, I still appreciate it haha