Request Wildlife Photography Adventures With Michelle Valberg

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by xiaoyuer, 6 Jul 2024.

1. xiaoyuer

xiaoyuer Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Wildlife Photography Adventures with Michelle Valberg - Journal of Wildlife Photography

If you’ve ever dreamed about joining a wildlife workshop or expedition but find yourself pressed for time…

If the idea of shelling out thousands of dollars for advice seems unreasonable to you…

If you believe that learning from top-notch wildlife photographers could significantly enhance your skills, but the high costs are a barrier for you…

Then this message is for you.

Here’s why…

You can now join renowned wildlife photographer Michelle Valberg and esteemed filmmaker Joel Haslam on a wildlife expedition from the comfort of your home.

Together, they will take you on a behind-the-scenes, storytelling, and learning adventure like none other.

Let’s face it; only a small portion of wildlife photographers will likely have the opportunity to actually experience an in-person trip like this.

Z921352-copy-1024x683.jpg
    Z923073-copy-1024x683.jpg
    Z922702-copy-1024x683.jpg
    So we’ve got an answer for you…
    Here’s the story:

Creator of “Wildlife Photography Adventures with Michelle Valberg”

If you want to know what it’s like to photograph in rugged and unpredictable places like the wilderness of British Columbia to the calm and relaxing lake right in my backyard without leaving your home… then this can be one of the most important letters you will read.

Here’s why:

We’ll share with you a lifetime of learning and show you the methods, techniques, and creativity that I used to capture some of the most recognizable photographs in Canada.

Michelle-Valberg.jpg
    That’s certainly a bold statement, but we’ve created an online training that brings you along on a virtual photographic adventure traveling to four magnificent wildlife locations.

You’ll experience fleeting but breathtaking encounters with the elusive coastal wolves, their pups, and other creatures on Vancouver Island.

You’ll learn how changing tides and the summer solstice provide a wide window of opportunity for shooting.

You’ll see moments and images from my recent trip to the Great Bear Rainforest, along with an in-depth technical tutorial to help ensure you capture your most unforgettable photos.

Joel and I will discuss how to pack for a travel adventure like this.

I’ll discuss equipment choices, including some of the newest and most technologically advanced cameras and lenses, and how I think about what to pack for my travel adventures.

JOWP-by-Michelle-Valberg_Z090611-copy-2-1024x597.jpg
    JOWP-by-Michelle-Valberg_Z922997-copy-2-1024x683.jpg
    • You’ll learn how to transform your images using foregrounds, backgrounds, leading lines, patterns, and textures.
    • How to add creativity to your images by varying shutter speeds to freeze the action or create intentional motion blur.
    • We’ll explore light, exposure and how to use ISO, shutter and aperture settings to capture emotion and mood in your photographs.
    • I will also share insights on auto-ISO vs. manual settings to help you hone in on your skills.
    • You’ll learn how to work in low light, and how to shoot and protect your gear in challenging weather.
    • Learn the elements of composition such as cropping, framing, and shooting horizontal vs vertical.
    We’ll discuss animal behavior and how to use their behavior to create emotional impact with images that tell a story.

We’ll take you to incredible places in the wild and perhaps the most personal for me, is the time we spent on the lake at my Ontario, Canada cottage.

You’ll see me at first light, on the water in my kayak with the loons, otters, and other wildlife.

You’ll see how these exquisite creatures inspire me to be my best.

These experiences will serve as a reminder that your most powerful photographs are often captured in your own backyard.

IMG_8315.jpg
    After nearly four decades in the field, my heart still races with excitement every time I encounter wildlife.

I’ve encountered a lot of interest from people wanting to join me on a photographic adventure, however, the high costs and significant time commitment make it challenging for many to participate.

So I had a thought.

“What if I hired a professional videographer and storyteller to join me and document every detail from the perspective of one of my guests?”

“What if I could take them behind the scenes and guide them through exactly what was going through my mind, and how I went about capturing photographs that I have been lucky enough to have hanging in museums and on magazine covers?”

“And what if after just a few hours of their time, they got to actually experience what it would be like to join me firsthand in the field… but they only had to invest a tiny fraction of the time and cost?”

Joel-and-Michelel_ZZ86274-copy-2.jpg
    That’s why, for the first time in 35 years, I’ve decided to team up with the Journal of Wildlife Photography, and award-winning storyteller, videographer and producer, Joel Haslam to bring you…

“Wildlife Photography Adventures with Michelle Valberg”
    This exclusive course, brought to you by the highly regarded Journal of Wildlife Photography, promises an extraordinary exploration of the art form.

Renowned wildlife photographer Michelle Valberg has partnered with filmmaker Joel Haslam. Together they take us on a storytelling and learning adventure.

2. egom

egom Silver I

1+

3. auric101

auric101 New Member

Gold Member
  4. Coraline

Coraline Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit