Request CreativeLive - How To Develop and Sell Your Own Lightroom Editing Presets by Ben Willmore

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Vanya, 16 Jul 2022.

1. Vanya

Vanya Gold

No Limit
    8-IHBNAIFEA-copy.jpg

CreativeLive - How To Develop and Sell Your Own Lightroom Editing Presets by Ben Willmore
    Release date: July 2022

Welcome to Develop and Sell Your Own Lightroom Presets. This is where I'm gonna show you how to, first off, create your own presets. We'll look at a diverse range of techniques for making presets, and I'll even show you how to make presets that give you results that you would not be able to create using just the normal adjustment sliders in Lightroom. Instead, you'll be able to make an adjustment using Photoshop, using many different adjustment layers, and then do something to convert that adjustment into something that can be applied in Lightroom, and so, you'll be able to go beyond what normal everyday presets can do. Then, I'll show you how to export those presets, so they're in a sellable format, and I'll show you how to import them as well, so that you know how to describe to others how to get them into Lightroom. Then, we'll actually start up an eCommerce website that features our product for sale. And then finally, we gotta get people to know about that product page, so they would end up being able to purchase the product and drive sales to that page, so you can make some money. So that's the idea of this course, let's get started.

Info: https://www.creativelive.com/class/...esets-ben-willmore/lessons/class-introduction

avad likes this.
  2. avad

avad Gold

No Limit
    I hope to get it

Vanya likes this.
  3. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
  4. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

Gold Member No Limit