Envato - Anngolla8 - Surreal Infrared Photo Effect

Discussion in 'Photo Effects' started by HiredGun, 3 Sep 2026.

  1. HiredGun

    HiredGun Apprentice III

    Joined:
    27 Sep 2021
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    745
    Trophy Points:
    37
    https://app.envato.com/graphic-templates/add-ons/6829f72f-19f9-4c3c-b4f0-0abc6fde30fe

    8XvDLDf.jpg

    Surreal Infrared Photo Effect This action is designed to transform your pictures into an infrared image with an adjustable paper texture layer.
    It comes out a little more purple than the example image in my experience, but I just adjust the colours to my liking.

    I recommend using the action on photos (1000 px – 3000 px) resolution to get the best results. The filters are so versatile and work with a lot of different pictures like fashion, lifestyle, blogging and even moody product shots.

    Files Included:
    • PSD file
    • Help file

    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
     
    Last edited: 5 Oct 2026 at 05:10
    anza32, Eppie, Joeychoo and 8 others like this.
  2. troxx

    troxx Master

    Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    28 May 2022
    Messages:
    607
    Likes Received:
    11,635
    Trophy Points:
    1,064
    Please correct:
    Source link is not working, description is for cartoon effect.....
    So, not sure what you offer.
    Thanks
     
  3. lkngood

    lkngood Supreme Elite

    Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    17 Jun 2018
    Messages:
    13,349
    Likes Received:
    149,335
    Trophy Points:
    7,953
    Pls read the rules. Source of share must be posted, as well as where you acquired it.
    And fix the link.
     
  4. curiousdude

    curiousdude Moderator

    Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    8 Jan 2024
    Messages:
    3,595
    Likes Received:
    15,751
    Trophy Points:
    1,535
    @HiredGun - are you actually using this effect or did you just scoop it from Envato's site and pass along without checking? I ask because I see what the two comments above are referring to as far as the description being inaccurate, but when I checked out your link, I realized that the website description is actually the source of the issue, not your post. If you're using this effect, it would probably be helpful for you to update the description with what the effect actually does based on your experience using it so the other members know what they're downloading ahead of time.

    Also, I fixed your title. Please remember to follow the titling requirements (item 3 in the posting requirements if you've forgotten) in the future.
     
  5. HiredGun

    HiredGun Apprentice III

    Joined:
    27 Sep 2021
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    745
    Trophy Points:
    37
    Hi. I use it and like it which is why i shared it. I didn't realise the description was wrong, as I just copy and pasted it thinking that it would most accurately describe it.
    Title was a mistake, I didn't realise it needed al that info in there. Thanks for understanding.
     
Top