Gold Laura H. Rubin - Complete Brush Pack

Discussion in 'Brushes' started by Lion, 19 Oct 2020.

1. Lion

Lion Gold Nova

No Limit
    big_2dd01f31a1.jpg

Here you have ALL my 39 personal custom brushes in one pack for beginners and pros.

The bundle contains: – 1 basic brush for all main shapes (my favorite allround brush, you can also use it for many other parts of your work) – 3 blending brushes with different strengths – My lip-line brush – 6 hair and fur brushes for realistic results – 5 skin structures with different strengths and for every part of the face – 1 eyelashes/eyebrows brush – 1 gloss brush (for example, for teeth, shiny eyes, jewelry etc.) – 1 freckles brush – 1 brush/stamp for birthmarks – 1 highlight brush – 2 glitter brushes which are great if you want to add something like a “shiny make-up”. – 2 Skin Airbrushes for a realistic skin texture in two different strengths – 1 Skin Brush for semi realistic skin like on the example above – 5 different Skin textures (my new favorite is the “Skin Texture ll” brush. In the example above I’ve used it for the nose) – 3 pencil brushes which are great to add a more artistic look. – 1 Skin Glitter Stamp, great for eyes, lips, nose or even fingernails – 1 Blurred Eyeliner (looks even more realistic when you use it in conjunction with the smudge tool) – 1 Watercolor texture which works great if you want the make-up to look not too perfect. I use this brush very often around the eyes with a low oppacity. – 1 Bubble-Brush which looks cute on the eyes, but of course you can use it for other parts as well. – 1 Water-Pencil which is a bit like the watercolor texture, but you can use it not only for textures but also for outlines and fonts.

The brushes are for Procreate and doesn’t work with Photoshop

https://shop.cg3dankfun.com/product/complete-brush-pack-with-all-my-39-brushes_by-laura-h-rubin/

Download : https://p-v.club/threads/laura-h-rubin-complete-brush-pack.26587/#post-163111

Last edited by a moderator: 20 Jan 2022
  2. VENOM

VENOM Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Mirrors are welcome. The mirror should be in GOLD.

3. gigelo

gigelo Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    mirror (don't forget to like the OP)
    pass: pv-club

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 30 Sep 2022
    dungae, rudolph0220, Dako and 37 others like this.
  4. idunno

idunno Gold

No Limit
    can someone please reup?

5. gigelo

gigelo Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    fixed

6. Dde

Dde Silver IV

Gold Member
    File not found