Done MASTERS of PHOTOGRAPHY - joel MEYEROWITZ

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Michael Smith, 11 Apr 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Smith

Michael Smith Silver II

https://anon.to/JUdFkZ

Walk with Joel in all his 34 lessons as he takes you on this truly inspirational photographic journey and shows you how to stay alive to the meanings and possibilities of the world in front of you. With Joel as your guide, you will learn how to find your creative voice and identity and apply it to your own photographic subjects. Join in and share your course photographs with Joel's student community and get them critiqued. You will also get your own course certificate from Joel too.

A few of Joel’s student’s comments:

“Just enrolled! It’s amazing. Joel is a great photographer and a great teacher. He speaks about composition, ideas, concepts with passion and simplicity. Thanks Joel for this opportunity.” - Mattia Zaldini

“Thank you and the team for putting this together! I've been a professional photographer for 16 years and have been waiting 14 of those years to learn from Joel and you finally made it happen. I couldn't be happier as I'm almost done with the courses and have learned so much already.” - Saeideh Akbari

“I chose to study Joel’s course because he’s a living legend, and as a fellow street photographer, I believe his work transcends the art form into the sublime. There is something very dream like about his photos. Plus, his personality and unbridled enthusiasm are infectious.” - Zack Whitford

“Joel, I just wanted to let you know how captivating and beautiful you and your message come across - it’s a spark that lights fire, definitely. You have done a lot of time in the game - and are still - but you also have an innate quality for communicating and a great sensibility.” - Joshua Kercher

qanthoniop, flaxy, Rajnam and 13 others like this.
  2. Don Johnson

Don Johnson New Member

+1 Nice find!

Also the Steve Mccurry lessons would be great.

3. Fiesta

Fiesta Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Anyone got this one?

Dafunky likes this.
  4. mattheyj

mattheyj Gold Nova

No Limit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.