[PDF]Bryan Peterson's Exposure Solutions: The Most Common Photography Problems and How to Solve Them

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by anonzzz, 7 Aug 2018.

1. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    JSqxjIZ.jpg

This essential guide shows amateur photographers of all levels how to conquer more than 25 tricky exposure scenarios frequently found in the field.

As every amateur shutterbug knows, certain exposure situations prove frustrating time and time again, whether photographing a high-contrast snow scene or getting the perfect back-lit portrait. In this ready reference, bestselling author Bryan Peterson demystifies common stumbling blocks one by one, with tips and techniques for getting a great shot every time.

Bryan Peterson is a professional photographer, internationally-known instructor, and the bestselling author of Understanding Exposure, 3rd Edition; Bryan Peterson’s Understanding Photography Field Guide; Bryan Peterson’s Understanding Composition Field Guide; Understanding Flash Photography; Understanding Shutter Speed; Understanding Close-Up Photography; Learning to See Creatively; Understanding Digital Photography; and Beyond Portraiture. He is also the founder of the online photography school The Perfect Picture School of Photography (ppsop.com). Bryan lives in Chicago.

REVIEWS:

I have several of Bryan Peterson's books and this is by a long shot the best one. The reason is---while all of them are informative and have beautiful photos, this one tells you "HOW" to obtain the same kind of results. For example, it might say, "How to take a picture of seascape sunset " (or sunrise seascape) without over/under exposing the water or sky etc. Then he tells you how to use the meter in the camera, how to under or over expose intentionally, and what kinds of things can be fixed and not fixed in processing (aka software). So while the other books have great pics and tell you what they are and what kinds of equipment and settings were used to obtain them, this one give explicit and specific instructions on getting tricky or difficult shots to come out properly. Most of it involves understanding why and how---because when you know that, you don't need a "cookbook" to get the shot--you will know that if you don't do certain things, it will never work. You will know "HOW" to get certain shots. There is one lesson in there about lightning. So you could apply that and maybe the motion lessons for getting fireworks pictures. (for example) This book teaches you all of those kinds of things. It has sections on " motion", ie sports or fast cars/animals etc, depth of field, night photography, and many more. Its such a valuable book, I want to keep it in my camera bag. I am still such a film shooter, I have to remember that these pictures really cost me nothing (except a little temporary memory space and electricity for battery) --and I don't have only 36 exposures and 2 rolls left after, and if I don't get it right, I will be paying 12$ a roll to get blurs or nothing---so this book is good for me to not only teach me "HOW AND WHY", but to just do it. Take lots of pictures and practice practice practice. Thank you Bryan.

REFERENCE:
    https://www.amazon.com/Bryan-Petersons-Exposure-Solutions-Photography-ebook/dp/B009V19WYY

Download Link:
    https://p-v.club/threads/pdf-bryan-...blems-and-how-to-solve-them.3574/#post-144377

Last edited by a moderator: 3 Aug 2021
    Annie, dra2000, tcsswdc and 33 others like this.
  2. JPVICENTE

JPVICENTE New Member

Thank you so much for sharing this material! :)

anonzzz likes this.
  3. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror here; please like OP:

Download Link:
    [Mod Edit: Dead Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator: 3 Aug 2021
    Zuzu, roon99, mrgas and 9 others like this.
  4. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
  5. nefuk

nefuk Gold

No Limit
    I still have this, if needed.

6. Thunder

Thunder Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Sure do mirror please...

7. nefuk

nefuk Gold

No Limit
    Mega link:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

8. Zuzu

Zuzu New Member

Newcomer
    Thank you very much.