[PDF] The Photoshop Handbook : Simple Ways to Create Visually Stunning and Breathtaking Photos

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by anonzzz, 9 Aug 2018.

1. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    The Photoshop Handbook: Simple Ways to Create Visually Stunning and Breathtaking Photos - Dwayne Brown

G0rN2Aj.jpg

This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to enhance your photographs using one of the most popular and most user-friendly software in the market, Photoshop.

One of the most common misconceptions about Photoshop is that it’s a way for photographers to cheat. It just might be, but you should understand as well that even the most sophisticated camera has its limitations. What we see with our eyes cannot be fully captured by any man-made device. The essence of a sunset over the sea, the serenity of a silent mountain, or the grandeur of a rushing river – these sceneries’ ambiences and emotions will come out bland and lacking when printed.

Creating Amazing Images Was Once Only For Professionals But With This Book - Even YOU Will Be Able To Astonish Your Friends And Family On The Quality of YOUR Photography!

Go on and take a peek and see what this little handbook has to offer. Photos are our way of preserving a moment, so why not enhance them and make them guaranteed attention grabbers?

Are YOU Ready To Become A Better Photoshopper?

REVIEWS:

Good pointers in this book on how to maximize the aesthetics of your photography using photoshop. From adjusting levels, lighting techniques, portrait editing, landscape editing.. this book covers a lot of the skills and tricks needed to make the most out of photoshop.
    ---
    This is the perfect book for me. I’ve been longing to know how to use Photoshop and because of this book I can now start photo editing. I used to ask for help from my friend to edit my photos. Now that I have this book I can start editing on my own and make my photos standout even if the shots are not that good.
    Photos are incorporated in the book to give you an idea on how Photoshop works. A comparison of how Photoshop beautifies photo. This is really amazing! From the adjusting levels to focus lights effects I can now master the Photoshop. I’m thankful that this book is created.

REFERENCE:
    https://www.amazon.com/Photoshop-Handbook-Breathtaking-Photography-Creativity-ebook/dp/B00T0R2EI0

DOWNLOAD:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. 203delta

203delta New Member

thank you

3. Thunder

Thunder Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    The following is a working link;

The Photoshop Handbook : Simple Ways to Create Visually Stunning and Breathtaking Photos

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Coraline, Trong, Jupiter and 10 others like this.
  4. dra2000

dra2000 Silver I

Gold Member
    thank you!

5. Coraline

Coraline Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror:

EPUB / PDF

Hidden Content: