[PDF] Your Camera Loves You Learn to Love It Back - Khara Plicanic

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by anonzzz, 18 Aug 2018.

1. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    [PDF] Your Camera Loves You Learn to Love It Back - Khara Plicanic

jbYKSvC.jpg

Wait–what!? You’re not thrilled with the photos you’re getting from your digital camera? The answer isn’t a new camera–it’s learning to use the one you’ve got! After all, it's not the camera that takes great photos–it's the person behind it.

With Your Camera Loves You: Learn to Love it Back, photographer and instructor Khara Plicanic teaches the basics of photography and digital camera functions that you can apply to any camera, anywhere, any time–answering questions like: What do all those different modes mean and when do I use them? What’s a megapixel and why should I care? Follow along with Khara’s simple explanations of shutter speed, aperture, and shooting modes to get comfortable handling your camera (even bossing it around a bit!), learn to shoot images that tell a story, and understand the thought process involved in making a great photograph. Along the way you’ll learn techniques for improving those yellow dingy photos of your kids’ indoor sporting events, fixing exposure on shots that are too dark or too bright, avoiding the dangers of over-cropping, and much more. By the time you’re finished, you’ll know how to best use the features of whatever camera you already have–whether it’s a high-performance DSLR or a basic point-and-shoot camera.

Get ready to fall in love with your camera (and photography) all over again! With Your Camera Loves You, you will:
    • Move beyond “Auto” mode to take advantage of more of your camera’s features and settings
    • Discover that the key to getting great images isn’t by using a fancy DSLR but by learning your way around whatever camera you have
    • Learn from Khara’s fun, friendly voice and techno-babble-free explanations how to easily improve your photos and as you learn, share your progress by posting your photos on Flickr.
    REVIEWS

I recommend this book to my digital photography students. It has excellent graphics and describes the function of a camera in an easy to understand way. Also, it is visually appealing, which I think helps people to read the chapters I recommend. I would totally encourage anyone to pick this up and read it if they are looking for tips on how to improve at using their camera in Manual Mode and to make photographs which are well framed and composed. It's a fun read!
    ---
    I just received my copy of "Your Camera Loves You - Learn to Love it Back" today. What a fantastic resource! It's tailored to any skill level, but it's especially useful for someone like me who is a total novice at photography. I don't know how to do much beyond automatic mode, and this makes it easy to significantly improve my photo-taking skills without slogging through my Canon SLR's manual, with all of its dull, tiny, black and white print. Author Khara Plicanic writes in a fun, easy-to-understand and digest manner; she really "gets" what the average person needs out of a photography resource. Plus, the images that accompany the book show stunning "before and afters" that really bring to life why you should make an effort to use your camera beyond auto-mode. Own a digital camera? You want this book. It would also make a great gift for just about anyone!

REFERENCE
    https://www.amazon.com/Your-Camera-Loves-You-Learn/dp/0321784103

DOWNLOAD
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Coraline, wewere, y2m5tr and 8 others like this.
  2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Can you please re-upload this ?

3. Coraline

Coraline Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror:

EPUB / PDF

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**