Skillshare - Blend Any Picture To Any Surface In Photoshop By Mastering Displacement Maps

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by wagaboo, 28 Sep 2020.

1. wagaboo

wagaboo Gold Nova

No Limit
    ljk.jpg
    About:
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...hop-By-Mastering-Displacement-Maps/1588098208

About This Class

Have you ever wanted to blend the text in Photoshop over an uneven surface area and make it look believable?

Have you ever wanted to blend logo design in Photoshop over an uneven surface area and make it look believable?

How about a tattoo mock up or create photo realistic shadows as if they were always part of the picture?

If you ever found yourself face with such a challange, this is the course that will provide you with solid fecundation of what tools to use in Photoshop.

Starting with filter called Displace…. and utilizing displacement maps to blend an image over virtually any uneven surface area.

I will also teach you everything you need to know about displacement maps. What are they. How to make them and use them inside of Photoshop.

But displacement maps are sometimes not sufficiency powerful enough to do what we want to do. Lucky for us, Photoshop offers a plethora of other tools that compliment displacement maps to provide us with all the tools we might need in doing what we want to do. But how to use these tools and in what order may not be obvious at first, and this course is designed to help you with that.

This class was designed with three goals in mind.

To teach you how to use Photoshop tools to blend any picture or text to virtually any uneven surface and make it look believable.
    To teach you all about the use of powerful displacement maps and what are they.
    To teach you what to do when use of mentioned displacement maps is not enough and you need to use other tools in Photoshop to finish the job.

This course also serves as a sort of Trojan horse to provide introduction to other powerful tools and techniques in Photoshop. I hope it exceed your expectation and you keep an alert for my upcoming courses.

Who is this course for?

This course is designed for beginner to intermediate users of Photoshop.

Beginners are required to know the fundamentals of using layers and layer masks inside of Photoshop, but if you are a complete beginner, I would still suggest you watch the course and fill in any missing details with other courses. The course has a comfortable pace and I try to provide explanation behind every tool and filter I use as well as keyboard shortcuts. So even a complete beginner should be able to follow along comfortably.

And if you are intermediate or even advance user, I’m sure there are tips, tricks and techniques you can find interesting to benefit from.

Download size: 1.2gb

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

beba, Ciprian.Gall, semre and 34 others like this.
  2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Can you please re-upload this ? @wagaboo OR any mirror please ?

3. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    NEW MIRROR
    19 dec 2023

Last edited: 19 Dec 2023
    diosdado, beba, Ciprian.Gall and 20 others like this.
  4. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you so much

lkngood likes this.
  5. Daukness

Daukness Silver IV

Nice Thx

6. Wally

Wally New Member

Gold Member
    Thank you lkngood.

7. j7u9A

j7u9A New Member

Thanks

8. semre

semre New Member

Both links are not working. Also there are no other posts. Can you please re-upload again?

9. beba

beba New Member

re-up please

10. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    refreshed my link above in post #3